Export Essentials Forum
Thursday, 29th November 2018
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue to be advised
This one-day event will be jam-packed with experts to help businesses successfully navigate their export journey, including speakers from FIAL, PLMA (Private Label Manufacturers Association of Australia & NZ, a part of PLMA International, the world’s largest association of private labels), EFIC, the Australia China Business Council, Austrade and more.
Proposed topics include:
- Global trends: finding opportunities
- Essentials for export
- Why cultural intelligence is important for your business
- How to market your product in China
- Cross-border logistics solutions & warehousing in China
- Protecting your IP & brand
- Pack innovation & anti-counterfeiting
- Financing your exports
- Services & support available for Australian exporters
This is a one-day workshop is suitable for new and existing businesses, providing attendees with tools to negotiate successfully within any environment. The workshop will cover:
- The difference between international and domestic buyers, and how they communicate in trader’s language.
- The resources to plan a pitch, develop a captivating presentation or overcome objectives - this will help attendees develop a strong commercial position.
- The tools to understand buyers’ metrics and their expectations of businesses, as this is essential to effective negotiation.
Focusing on domestic and international buyers, this workshop will equip attendees with the skills to negotiate deals, product placement and pricing. This workshop is presented by qualified buyers previously operating in the food retail industry. Offering post-program support, attendees will walk away with priceless skills for their business.
This event has closed and registrations are no longer active.